Merry X-mas!

I wish all my readers somewere out there very peaceful holidays and a few nice gifts under their Christmas Trees!

Yes, another year is almost over and as every year I am sure it just begun a few days ago. I like that kind milestones some how in my life. It doesn't matter if they are the end of one and the start of a new year or just an other important point somewhere in the middle of the year, such as the begin of vacation for example. I just like to have an aim in front of me. Therefore I have already plans for next year, some are related to my Weineggbahn, others aren't.
I have also a few ideas I will fulfill untill the end of these holidays. But they are all related to my model railway projects. So stay tuned for new entrys about them here!


According to my model railway stuff I am quiet pleased with the last year. Yes, I could have done more, but there are other things in life with a much bigger importance and sometimes it is necessary to focus on them instead of the hobby.

After a start with some difficulties I am on track with the "Weinegg Project" *) and I am also very pleased with the development of this project just in front of you right now: my blog. This year I had between 950 and 1500 visitors each month from all over the world, even from countrys I didn't know that they life modellrailroaders there. But unfortunately I still don't know the most of you. So please leave a comment even if it is one to criticise me. Well, I would prefere the postive ones much more...

According to my Weineggbahn I have to say that this chapter is almost finished. Of course I still like the concept and everything and sure, I will bring my Bahnhof Weinegg to an end. I will probably build one or two modules in addition to the station, and may be a fiddleyard as well. But I planed from the beginning to keep the acctual Weineggbahn as small as possible, I will not add much more rolling stock, beside the railcar - which is in the paintshop at the moment -  and probably a slightly bigger engine. So, what will come in future? I don't know, but may be in 365 days I know more, and you will read about it right here.

The very best for the next year to all of you!

*) Has nothing in common with the Manhattan Project...


Zuerst allen Lesern irgendwo dort draussen: Schöne Festtage und hoffentlich etwas schönes unter dem Weihnachtsbaum!

Obwohl ich denke, dass es erst vor wenigen Tagen begonnen hat, scheint schon wieder ein Jahr vorüber zu sein. Ich gehöre zu dieser Sorte Menschen, die solche Fixpunkte im Jahr mögen; das können aber auch andere Dinge während des Jahres wie Ferienanfang oder dergleichen sein. Ich brauche einfach ein Ziel vor Augen und habe deswegen auch schon einige Dinge fürs nächste Jahr geplant. Einige haben einen mit der Modellbahn zu tun, andere nicht.

Was die Modellbahn angeht, so bin ich mit diesem Jahr recht zufrieden. Vielleicht hätte ich etwas mehr tun können, aber da es noch andere Dinge im Leben gibt, die wichtiger sind als die Modellbahn, habe ich mich auf diese konzentriert.
Nach einigen Startschwierigkeiten bin ich mit dem, wie sich mein Weinegg-Bahnhof-Projekt entwickelt recht zufrieden. Ein anderes Projekt mit dessen Entwicklung ich zufrieden bin, ist das direkt vor Euch; mein Blog. In letzten Jahr hatte ich jeden Monat zwischen 950 und 1500 Besucher jeden Monat von überall aus der ganzen Welt. Sogar aus Orten, von denen ich nicht einmal wusste, dass es dort übrhaupt Modellbahner gibt. Aber leider kenne ich immer noch die wenigsten von Euch! Ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar. Er kann auch kritisch sein, auch wenn ich mich natürlich über die positiven mehr freuen würde...


Was meine Weineggbahn angeht, so bin ich mir noch nicht so sicher, wie diese Geschichte weitergehen soll. Sicher werde ich den Bahnhof fertig bauen und evtl. kommt auch noch etwas Strecke und vielleicht ein Fiddleyard hinzu. Da ich die Weineggbahn von Anfang an so klein wie möglich halten wollte, werde ich sie nicht mehr mit viel zusätzlichem Rollmaterial ergänzen können. Sicher wird noch ein Triebwagen dazu kommen, der sich derzeit im Spritzwerk aufhält, und vielleicht kommt noch eine etwas grössere Diesellok dazu.
Was die Zukunft bringt, weiss ich allerdings noch nicht. Vielleicht weiss ich in 365 tagen an dieser Stelle mehr.

Ich wünsche Euch allen den richtigen Durchblick fürs nächste Jahr!


(Screen shot from HERE)

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts